Hi. I’m Dave. Dedicated, patient, diligent, honest, kind and loyal. These are not only some of the adjectives my family, friends and colleagues have used to describe me, but characteristics that I value and lead with when connecting with others.
After graduating Binghamton University with a BS in Accounting, I became a CPA, working for Ernst & Young. I have 20+ years of experience on Wall Street in various positions; from safeguarding assets as a controller for Deutsche Bank to driving strategy for Global Markets Sales as a Business Manager on the Chief Operating Officer’s team at HSBC.
Working for big corporations afforded me great experience and a solid foundation, but my desire to connect and help individuals on a personal and financial level is what led me to become a financial adviser and launch PurposePath Capital.
More About Me
- A New Yorker, born and raised
- The husband to my high school sweetheart and father to 3 beautiful children
- A 4-year college baseball player, but resorted to playing softball after I did not make the cut at my tryout for the New York Mets
- A volunteer coach for my kids’ little league teams with a league title under my belt
- Appreciative of being outdoors in all seasons from hanging on the beach to skiing on the slopes
- An athlete at heart who thrives on early morning workouts and catching the sunrise
- A DIY’er for household projects and repairs
- A model for fashion segments on the TODAY show
- A sucker for home-made chocolate chip cookies
- A believer in chasing your goals and dreams. Some of mine are:
- Taking an RV trip with my wife and kids out West to visit the Grand Canyon, Mount Rushmore, and the National Parks
- Completing a wilderness survival school
- Learning to fly a helicopter
- Having Sunday dinners every week with my extended family
- Building a client-centric PurposePath community with resources and opportunities that are easily available to empower clients and their families
Why is this important for clients? I am extremely consistent and supportive of others with sincerity, care, and quality work. I am dependable and loyal, an excellent team player, and supportive in high-risk decisions. I care deeply about you and your family’s success. I am detail-oriented and driven to provide you with specialized follow-through ensuring that we experience the completion of our plans.