Hi. I’m Jon. A few words to describe me would be hardworking, determined, faithful, caring, and honest to say the least. These are some of the very core values I live by on a daily basis.
I have a servant’s heart and get to use this every day in my partnership with PurposePath Capital as I expand on my journey in the world of Finance.
Traveling the world and experiencing different cultures at a young age allowed me to expand my horizons and truly see what it means to be rich in spirit and share that through service and impact.
More About Me
- Passionate about knowing Jesus and making Him known.
- A Helper to those who are in need.
- A soccer player at Quincy University.
- A Finance Major at Quincy University.
- The oldest of three younger siblings.
- A lover of any destination where I could go for a swim or view a beautiful sunset.
- A very frequent flyer.
- A regular gym goer who lives for a good chest day.
- A sneakerhead.
- Blessed to call San Fernando, Trinidad my home and Presentation College my family.
- In love with my native cuisine from Trinidad & Tobago but letting loose with Pasta or Chic-Fil-A are close seconds.
- A believer in chasing after your God-given goals and dreams. Some of mine are:
- To preach the gospel in every major city in all 50 states.
- To travel the world and create new experiences in different countries.
- To continue to pursue entrepreneurial ventures.
- To recover from my ACL tear and play soccer again.
- To be able to serve local and foreign communities by a means that enables growth physically and spiritually with God.
Why is this important for clients?
I seek facts to help people solve problems in a practical way. Working on projects that require attention to detail and providing assistance to others is my strength. I am task-oriented and motivated to serve the needs of others as best as I can to ensure success.