Hi. I’m Mike. Thank you for allowing me to share a little about myself, although I certainly prefer to ask questions, listen, and learn about others than talk about myself. This natural curiosity is innately part of who I am and, I believe, a key to lasting success in my industry.
My journey as a financial advisor began in 2009 when I was a green 23-year-old MBA graduate. What I lacked in knowledge, I made up in my heart to serve and desire to make an impact.
Over a decade later, I’m proud to still have the same drivers: serving and impacting.
More About Me
- Eager to help clients chase their biggest dreams, plan ahead, and have peace of mind.
- The husband to my amazing and supportive wife and father to three blond hair, blue-eyed kids
- Forever changed by our Ecuador mission trip where I witnessed the true meaning of being ‘rich’.
- Active at Saint Peter’s Church where we assist with marriage prep.
- Thankful to call Old Town Florissant, MO & Quincy, IL ‘home’ and spend time in both places.
- A servant leader, coach, mentor, and Certified Dream Manager® (Floyd Consulting).
- A middle child sandwiched between my older brother and younger sister.
- An outdoorsman who recharges his batteries by fly fishing, bow hunting, mushroom picking, etc.
- Right-handed, right-footed, 60% left-brained and 40% right-brained.
- A novice triathlete scratching a competitive itch and chasing new personal bests.
- A sucker for pizza.
- Blessed beyond words
- A believer in chasing your goals and dreams. Some of mine are:
- Completing a Half Ironman in 2023 (1.2-mile swim, 56-mile bike, 13.1-mile run)
- Fishing every state in America (IL, MO, IN, CA, FL, AR, TN, CO, WY – My current list)
- Cooking dinner for my wife and kids twice a week as my wife doesn’t love cooking
- Building a client-centric PurposePath community & hosting an Ecuador mission trip
- Vacationing on Backroad’s Tuscany by the Sea Bike Tour for a milestone anniversary
Why is this important for clients? I am extremely loyal and caring like a nurse or your favorite teacher (S) with the pinpoint precision of a surgeon or an engineer (C). I both deeply care about you and your success, and I am detail oriented, driven not to miss any details working with you.